Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Love these

My friend Staci called me a few days after I had Kallie and asked if she could take some pictures of her. Of course, I said yes! She came over and took pictures when Kallie was one week old. She did AMAZING!! I LOVE them ALL!

11 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

She is absolutely PERFECT!! I am so happy for you. What a little blessing :) I also love the picture of the kids together, such a great big brother!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Those pictures are so precious!! Newborns are so fragile, I'm so glad they grow fast:) Your little family is adorable.

Em said...

Those are absolutely beautiful!!!! She is so dang cute! I hope things are going well for you and you are feeling back to your old self. :)

Joanna said...

dorene, those turned out adorable!! i love them all!!

Long Family said...

Those are adorable!! I would have them all blown up because I couldn't decide between them. She did an awesome job! You look great! I hope can't wait to see you the next time I'm down!!

Josh and Kensey said...

Those are such ADORABLE pictures!! Kallie is so precious!

Kamille said...

Oh. She is so sweet. I love having friends want to take pictures of my beautiful kids. Love that!

Teria Brooks said...

very cute! she did a great job

Kathryn said...

What great pictures. She is beautiful!

Andrea said...

LOVE the pictures!! I can't wait to get Maycee's back! Loved the birth story too, so fun. What a cutie!

Krebs Krib said...

Your lil babe is SO beautiful! I miss your smiling face! I hope life is great! Miss you!