Thursday, November 19, 2009

Funny Boy

Cooper has been such a funny boy lately! He says the silliest things. Last week He was sick with the flu and was sleeping on a little bed on the floor in our room. It was about 4 in the morning and Nick notices Cooper sneaking in our bed. Nick told Cooper to go get back in his bed and he replied, "My bed is messy!" (The sheets and blankets were all messed up and falling off his little mattress.) Nick got up and fixed his "messy" bed.

One morning he came into our room and said, "Psst.. dad, it's morning time. I heard my bus drive by! (The garbage man was driving down the street)

I asked Cooper to go do something and he didn't want to so he said, "I can't. My legs are crackin'...it's in my bones!

When he can smell food cooking - "MMM....what is that? It smells good! I think I am hungry!"

If you ask him if he is hungry - "Ya, I could eat an elephant!"

Where he comes up with these things....I don't know, but it sure puts a smile on my face and makes me giggle!

5 comments:

Mrs. Lay said...

That is so cute. What a funny kid.

Jason and Joanna said...

oh those are way too cute! he is definitely a funny guy! haha, his legs are crackin... it's in his bones lol!!

James and Izzy said...

haha that's too cute! If I tell James my bed is messy... he waits for me to fix it

Long Family said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you!

Josh and Kensey said...

haha I love it! He is such a creative boy! I can't wait for Ayden to get to this stage, but I'm sad for him to grow out of the stage he's in!