Friday, December 4, 2009

Pictures...LOTS

Ok can I just say, I have the most talented friends/family ever!! Teria (my neice in-law) hah that sounds funny...she is Mike's wife, took our family pictures and some pictures of Kallie for her blessing. Thanks Teria...I LOVE them. Here are some of my favs.

Kallie
Family Pics
I don't love this one of Nick & me but love how Coop is looking at Kallie
The Mr. & Mrs.Mr. Mischievous
Sweet Baby
Holy Cow it is hard to get a good picture of all of us. Coop is either trying to run off or looking for his next adventure spot. Kallie would sleep and then wake up and look around but, I love how each picture has a story.. i guess that's what makes it ok! Thanks Mike for trying to keep Cooper entertained and to look at the camera.

13 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Dorene, you look amazing and your family pictures turned out adorable.I love the one where Kallie is looking over Nick's shoulder. So Cute!!

Em said...

Those pictures are so so cute!!!! How much does she charge for family pictures? BUT big families. Like all us Esplin kids. We are wanting to get pics done soon. You look so good by the way!!!! NOT FAIR! :)

Justin and LaRaine said...

You guys have darling family pictures! Your kids are so cute! Who did your pictures? By the way I'm related to Emily.. do you guys know eachother from school? Anyway so CUTE!!!!

Amber Blair said...

Cute pictures, I love them all!! Such a cute family!! We just did ours today, I can't wait to get them back!!

Nicole said...

Your pictures turned out great, you have such a cute family. You look amazing, are you sure you just had a baby? :)

Tobler's said...

Thanks! Em- I put Teria's info on your blog.
LaRaine- Teria (Mike, my nephew, his wife) My husband and Emily grew up down the street from eachother and Emily & I were in the same ward..she was also my V.T.! :)

Joanna said...

love them all! great job!!! and beautiful blessing dress!!!! ya- you're lookin good!

The Hyde's said...

Kallie is so cute!! Congrats!! You have so many great family photos. Hope we get to see you all around the Holidays.

Micki said...

I am so thankful for blogs! And you do such a great job of keeping it updated. Someday we will get together!!!!!Your baby is darling, great big peepers. your fam is cute! Eat it up, it goes by really fast. Love ya!

Jaci said...

Cute family pix. Cooper is so BIG! I love Kallie's eyes- they are so captivating. Super cute!

Long Family said...

I love them!!! Hopefully one day I get family pictures taken again!! The last ones I had were a little after Jace was born almost 2 YEARS ago!!! I won't look nearly as cute as u though!! I'm so glad I got to see you last week!!

L. Christensen said...

What a beautiful family! Love the photos. I know Teria had so much fun taking them!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

those are darling, what a cute little family!