Ahhh... Kallie is already 3 months old! She is developing quite the cute little personality! Some things she is doing at 3 months:
- smiles, coos and laughs back at you when you make silly faces or noises
- loves to play patty cake, especially with Coop
- loves to be held facing out so she can see everything
- when Nick rubs the back of her hair she will practically turn her head all the way to see what is touching her head
- loves bath time...her legs are kicking and splashes water EVERYWHERE!
- loves old men- she smiles so big at laughs
- almost out growing her bassinet
- lifts her head up like a little turtle when on her tummy
- hates sleeping on her back
- loves to hold on to blankies, hair, shirt or whatever is close when she is drinking her milk
- drinks 4 oz
We love sweet little Kallie SO much and can't get enough of her. She is such a happy little babe!
Kar was nice enough to come stay with Coop during the blessing and then Jill & Bryan came to watch him while Kar came up to eat some treats and visit.
I am so sad that I didn't get more pictures but...my camera died after I started taking pictures so here are the few I was able to get.
Tobler Boys
Nick's Dad, Kinzie, Nick, Kyle, Jeremi (we are missing Bryan- he went to sit with Coop)
I didn't get a picture of all the guys in the circle but here they are:
Nick, Nick's Dad, Kyle, Jeremi, Kinzie, My Dad, Steve, Levi, Warren, Ty, Mike, Cort, Jason W. and Bishop Joe Brooks
















9 comments:
She is so so so cute! Oh my goodness. Sorry you have a little sicky at home though that is hard. What would we do without family to help out huh. I can't believe she is 3 months already. CRAZY!
Kallie sure is super cute! She is/was beautiful in her blessing dress!! Poor Coop, I feel so sad for him, but he is such a trooper.
Crazy she is 3 months already! Time sure does fly when you're havin fun :)
That makes me so sad. I can't believe she's that big already. How time flies! She's adorable. I think she looks just like you! I miss you tons! Can't wait to get together again!
I am soooo confused. You blessed her last Sunday? We were there at church. We were even on time. I remember a baby blessing, but not her's. What's wrong with me? Did you do it at our ward?
I can't believe that it has already been 3 months!! Time is FLYING by!! She is a little DOLLY!
CUte pics! How are our little girls 3 months already? Seriously?? I think we blessed them on the same day.. I just still need to put pictures on here!
What a pretty blessing dress. I love the picture of her with her hands together. It looks like she's plotting something. Haha.
I hope Coop feels better soon. That's no fun having sick kids. :(
She is growing so fast! Sorry Cooper was feeling sick, no fun to have munchkins not feel good. Sorry we couldn't make... play soon? :)
Oh that is bittersweet to have one being blessed, & the other one home sick! I think this bug going around found its way back into my home again...it sucks!!
Post a Comment