Cooper came out the other morning dressed like this.........
ready for church!
He plays "church" almost everyday.
Speaking of church..on Sunday they created two new wards. We are now in a different ward and I was way more emotional about it than I thought I would be. I knew it would be hard if we got split from our ward and wonderful bishopric but let's just say I was an emotional disaster! I know that this change was inspired from our Heavenly Father and it will bring new blessing I am sure. It is just hard to be leaving such a wonderful ward! So to all of you that we left in the 5th ward...we LOVE you and will MISS seeing you on a weekly basis. Atleast we don't live too far from most of you so we can still see each other!
ready for church!
He plays "church" almost everyday.
Speaking of church..on Sunday they created two new wards. We are now in a different ward and I was way more emotional about it than I thought I would be. I knew it would be hard if we got split from our ward and wonderful bishopric but let's just say I was an emotional disaster! I know that this change was inspired from our Heavenly Father and it will bring new blessing I am sure. It is just hard to be leaving such a wonderful ward! So to all of you that we left in the 5th ward...we LOVE you and will MISS seeing you on a weekly basis. Atleast we don't live too far from most of you so we can still see each other!
Another favorite thing Cooper loves to play is camping! He asks Nick everyday if we can go camping in the backyard. His dreams then are crushed because for one it is freezing outside, two our backyard is dirt, three we have no block wall....I don't want to meet a coyote!
So, when Cooper asked Nick on Friday he told Cooper we could have a camp out "inside" on a night that Nick didn't have school. We decided that Sunday Night would be the best.
We made Hamburgers for dinner and then set up our "camping bed" by the fire since we don't have a tent. Cooper got his sleeping bag and pillow and was all set.
It was a fun night but, Cooper did not want to go to bed....he was too excited to be camping!



















8 comments:
Your baby is absolutely GORGEOUS. I'm smitten by her blue eyes. I love that Cooper dresses up in church attire and loves 'camping' too. What adorable children. I'm SO SAD we didn't get to play while we were in America. I'm sure in the future we'll come back and have some fun times with our kids. You have the cutest family, Dorene!
Your kids are so adorable. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I know I'm not the best at keeping up with them all regularly. It is nice to see friends from High School though!
I can't believe how big Kallie is getting. Wasn't she born like yesterday? That is so fun to go "camping" inside. That is my kind of camping!!
Playing "church" I LOVE it! Wouldn't it be great to spend just one day inside their little imaginations?!
Kallie is SO BIG!! I can't believe our girls are 4 (and almost 4) months old!! Where did the time go? I am loving this stage though, they start to be so fun!
Cooper is so creative! Kallie is growing so much... still one of the cutest I've seen!
that's so fun to be camping in your family room- perfect temperature, and all the luxuries you need!
I'm so glad Kallie is loving the bumbo! I love that picture with her reading the Wheaties box! What a cute baby girl!
She's getting to big!!! She's not even mine and I'm depressed!!! Coop is so cute!!! And I'm totally upset about your weather!! I was just on my blog, mine says it's 16 out side, yours says 46!!! FIND MY HUBBY A JOB!!! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS CRAP!!! Love ya! I'll talk to you soon! :)
Oh I miss the bumbo days! They are seriously the best invention ever...it saved my sanity many of times!!
Post a Comment