Here is Kallie's "full face" She makes this face every time she is ready to be done eating her cereal.
I know I say this all the time but really she is growing way too fast! We took her in for her 4 month appt. Feb.3rd. Here are her stats:
Weight: 13 lbs 7.5 oz 44%
Length: 25 in 75%
Head: 16.4 in 70%
- she loves to hang out on the floor or in her bouncer
- loves to chew on her links
- gets high-centered when she lays on her tummy. Her little legs and arms just move like crazy!
- "talk" back when you talk to her
- is always full of smiles until I try to take a picture
- love, love, LOVES oatmeal and mixed grains
- only rolled over a couple times
- if she doesn't have her binki she will suck on two of her fingers until she falls asleep
- tries to put anything she can grab into her mouth
- plays with her feet all the time
- she is always kicking her legs! at bath time I almost get as wet as she is from all her splashing!
- her favorite toy is her krinkle paper
















8 comments:
she is getting so big, but she is so cute! i can't believe how good of a baby she is, and im so glad she is for you guys!! what a good helper coop is ;)
She is beautiful and getting so big!
She is SO cute! I love her eyes! Adorable! Can't wait to see her again!! :)
So cute, I can't believe she's 4 months already!! They do grow up too fast, we need a slow button!!
We had so much fun playing the other day. Emma had so much fun with 'Goofer' still laughing about that. Have to do that again soon!
Holy Moly! She's ADORABLE! I can't believe how big she's getting. What a cute family!!
What a darling "full" face!!!
That's nice that Kallie will fall asleep without her Binkie! I can't even imagine a world without Binkies! ha! She is adorable!
Post a Comment