
I interviewed Cooper to see what some of his favorite things are and here they are, straight from Cooper
How old are you? 6 (It depends on the day...he is really 4)
Fav Color? Green
Fav Song? Gummybear song
Fav Food? Spaghetti
Fav Treat? Fruit roll-ups & Donuts
Fav Toy? Legos
Fav Movie? Veggie Tales
Who are your friends: Michael, Chandler, Brady, Justin, Jordan, Jona & Kallie
What do you love about Daddy? He plays games with me
What do you love about Mommy? she washes the floor
What do you love about Kallie? playing with her
Fav Day? Saturday Why? cause I like to go out in the sun and play
Where is somewhere you want to go? Park
What do you want to be when you grow up? a police man and PS man (UPS)
How old are you? 6 (It depends on the day...he is really 4)
Fav Color? Green
Fav Song? Gummybear song
Fav Food? Spaghetti
Fav Treat? Fruit roll-ups & Donuts
Fav Toy? Legos
Fav Movie? Veggie Tales
Who are your friends: Michael, Chandler, Brady, Justin, Jordan, Jona & Kallie
What do you love about Daddy? He plays games with me
What do you love about Mommy? she washes the floor
What do you love about Kallie? playing with her
Fav Day? Saturday Why? cause I like to go out in the sun and play
Where is somewhere you want to go? Park
What do you want to be when you grow up? a police man and PS man (UPS)


I can't believe he is already FOUR!
Happy Birthday Buddy!
We love you!

















7 comments:
He is ADORABLE!!!! Just too cute :)
Happy Birthday Coop! Thanks for having us over. You're mom is the best to wash the floors (haha his answers are adorable) Nice cake! Looks awesome!
Wow. Has it been that long... I can't believe he is four. Party looked like tons of fun. What a fun cake, did you make it?! Happy Birthday!
so fun! sad we couldn't be there, sorry!! from the pictures, the cake turned out fantastic!! so proud of you Dorene! I hope Coop had a fantastic birthday!
How fun! He is a cute little goober!
Happy Birthday Cooper!! How fun...I love his answers!
We still need to get that poor little guy his present! Your cake turned out great! Good job. I love the interview. I have been wanting to do that with Chandler too. It's such a fun way to capture a bit of their personality at that age.
Post a Comment