Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter attire, 6 months, crazy kiddo

Sunday the kids got to wear their new Easter attire to church. They looked darling!Love that smile!
Handsome little man-growing up WAY too fast!
Kallie is already 6 months! This age is so much fun ( i think I say that every time but I am seriously loving it!) Some things about Kallie
  • army crawls everywhere! She doesn't stay in one place for very long
  • LOVES Bath time. When I put her in she kicks her arms and legs like crazy and smiles and laughs the whole time
  • such a sweet, happy little baby
  • DROOLS A TON
  • loves pretty much all baby food except peas
  • plays with my hair when she drinks her bottle
  • loves to drink out of her sippy cup
  • loves being outside
I LOVE how they are looking at each other in this picture. (Her hand looks kind of crazy) She thinks that Cooper is the funniest person ever!
Kallie had her 6 month appointment on April 5th and lucked out because they ran out of two of the immunizations that she needed so she only got one. Shots are so sad to watch as a parent! She is growing very good. He was a little concerned with this growth that all the sudden appeared over the last month and a half and said he honestly didn't know what it was so he is sending us to a dermatologist Tuesday to get it checked out!
Here are her 6 month stats:


Weight: 15 lbs 28%

Height: 25.98 in 56%

Head: 16.9 in 64 %

Cooper is such a crazy kid and comes up with some interesting outfits. Here is the latest....
Let me remind you....it is NOT cold outside! Apparently, he was cold! He loves his "mud boots" from Grandma Aunt Toni (that is what Coop calls her) and wears them ALL the TIME!
He loves exploring in the back yard and is always looking for a new adventure! :)

5 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

So fun! Kallie and Coop looked so cute on Sunday. She is getting so big, I love six months old!! Oh Coop, you're silly!

HeatherStout said...

You're blogging again, yay! Your kids are cute, is your baby really 6 months already???

Gayle said...

they look so cute all dressed up

~..kass..~ said...

Your babies are model beautiful!

Megan Andersen said...

Okay I know this sounds weird, but I love baby drool! It does not gross me out at all!! I could kiss on her all day long...she is adorable!!!