Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yep...those are our pets!

Ok so, here is the story of us becoming proud owners of these pet Ducks! My brother Bennett lives on a fun little farm. Well, every time we go visit Nick and Cooper come home wanting something cool that Bennett has. This time it was pet ducks!! So for Easter Ben and his Family brought us some ducks. They were so so little and fuzzy...pretty cute if you ask me!

They are now growing up big...no longer cute and fuzzy but, i guess now handsome?! Anyway it is a good place to start with us and pets. Cooper helps feed and water them and takes them out to play on the grass...well pretty much chase them until they are exhausted! It has been a fun learning experience! The dogs seem to do fairly well with them and Toby & Peep (the ducks) seem to just hang out on the grass and play in the water. It has been fun to watch them grow! Soon we will find out how well the horses handle them as I am sure the ducks will wander over to the canal by the horses. Feel free to come visit the ducks! :)

6 comments:

Josh and Kensey said...

that is so fun! I can't imagine taking care of two kids, but you have dogs, ducks, horses! Where do you find the ENERGY!! ha! What a women! :)

Tobler's said...

LOL Kensey I defiantly don't have that much energy! The ducks are ours but the horses are the neighbors and the dogs are also neighbors. :)

Gayle said...

Cute Ducks! The kids will have so much fun with them.

Randi Gardner said...

Oh I've been trying to convince Trenton to let me get pet ducks! How cute!!

Teria Brooks said...

I love your little ducks! Dayten and I need to come see them again soon :)

Jaci said...

How cute. Emma would love them. We will have to come by and play soon!