Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This boy....Oh boy...he is such a crazy little man! I love him to death but oh how he might put me to my death! He comes up with the most interesting ideas. He is so full of energy! Last Friday around 2am he came into our room crying that his foot was hurting SO SO bad. I told him it would be ok, hop into our bed and go to sleep. He crawled in and whimpered all night. I thought he was having growing pains but oh how I was wrong. The poor guy had a huge blister on the back of his heel that was full of puss with a big black thing in the middle (which happened to be a little rock) His little heel was all red around the infected blister. I explained to him that we needed to pop it and clean out the infection for it to heal...so I layed him on the counter and before I got going on surgery ;) I picked up the matches and moved them to the other counter. He got the most panicked look on his face and said, "MOM...Are you going to light me on FIRE?!!?"
I explained to him I would NEVER EVER light him on fire! He cracks me up!

5 comments:

morgan and tina said...

Oh Dorene!! I love when you update. Cooper's stories KILL me I just love it! If Cooper comes screaming out of the house we'll know you got the matches out or something! :]

Jason and Joanna said...

LOL oh Cooper, what can I say? Poor kid, but does he really think you would light him on fire? You might have a problem there if you think that- maybe I need to have DCSF come in and do some investigatin'!! lol

Long Family said...

He's hilarious!! I love your stories...and I'm glad you're going through all of it first so I know what's coming with Jace!!! I miss you! I hope I can get down soon! I miss home!!! :(

Jessica and Todd said...

What a funny little guy! He has such a cute personality. I must say, I would have been a little nervous about the matches myself:)

Deedra said...

That's classic!! Funny Cooper!