Monday, October 11, 2010

Kallie's ONE

I cannot believe that this sweet little baby turned ONE! I am dying...it seriously feels like I just had her. I remember it so clear. I am excited for her to be at this fun stage but I really miss her being tiny! For Kallie's birthday Mom, Dad and Coop went shopping and picked out this cute little princess car and the pop-up number (this was from Cooper..he wanted to give her his own present).

She LOVED both of her presents and whenever I would tell her to say "cheese" this is the face I got. I think it is hilarious!
For her birthday we had a luau at the park for her and Uncle Steve. Teria made this cute invite for the party. We had a delicious pork and rice dinner...thanks Aunt Toni!
Cake Time
The cake that she is indulging in is her free cake from Albertson's! It was awesome! She was hilarious when we put the cake in front of her. She just looked at it like, "What do you want me to do with this!" Kay gave her a fork and she was much happier. She went to town! This cute Hawaiian shirt cake is one that Jen B. made. It turned out darling...and delicious!
Cupcakes Teria took some pictures of Kallie for her birthday and I just can't get over how ADORABLE they are. Thanks SO much Teria and thanks Joanna for the location idea!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Deedra said...

Her cheesy smile is SO cute!! And all of her 1 year old pictures are adorable!! Cute-Cute!!

Rae said...

Kallie's so cute and the party was so fun!

Justin and LaRaine said...

Wow she is already one!! She is soo cute!!! I love the pictures Teria took! Where did you take them at??

Josh and Kensey said...

Has it really already been a year!!! I can't believe how fast times flies! Those one year old pics turned out so cute! She is really such a doll!!