Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas this year had a special spirit about it. I don't know if it is because Cooper understood a little more but it was so nice and relaxing!

Our normal tradition for Christmas Tree Hunting got broken this year :( I started working full-time in October and then Nick worked weekends so it put a damper on our schedule of when we could go out and get a tree with Bennett's Family.
So, we went down to Home Depot and picked out a tree. It was a perfect tree so it didn't take us as long as it normally does to pick out a tree...for all of you who have never been tree hunting with Nick...it is a LONG process!


We had a traditional Christmas Eve program with the Brooks family so I thought I would snap a few pictures of the kids before we left.Cooper and Kallie by the mini tree
Miss Kal
Attempting a picture by the tree We had a lot of fun at the dinner & program. The kids did great at the piano, guitar, harp, singing, bells, etc. This is the first year Cooper participated in the program part. He and Brenden sang, "Rudolph the red nose reindeer" and did fantastic. It was so cute! Then all the kids did the nativity. I love watching them come in, imagining they are really there when Jesus was born.
While we were cleaning up..the little kids enjoyed being pushed around on the tables by the big kids.

Christmas Morning
The tree
Walking in
After Opening presents we went over to Christmas Morning Brunch at Grandma Tobler's house and enjoyed some time with cousins. When we got home it was nap time and we just hung out and showed all our fun news toys to Grandpa & Grandma Tobler, Grandpa & Grandma Brooks, Grandma Tobler & Bryan as they came over throughout the day.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Looks like a great Christmas! The kids looked soooo adorable on Christmas Eve. Love it. Thanks for motivating me to work on getting caught up. Now if I can just get to Feb. and March! Hope you're doing good.