Friday, May 16, 2008

My little builder!

Cooper loves hamering anything so, he got to help Nick do a remodel at my sister's house. He had a blast!!

3 comments:

Jolene and Ty said...

Cooper is such a cute little man! We need to get together and do something soon!

bryce and paige said...

Oh my word, cooper is huge! Definitely not a baby, so sad, but he's totally adorable! I'm so glad you started blogging! and you found us! hooray! I also noticed when you sent that recipe letter that you moved to washington, you're close! Did you build a new house? When did you move? Sounds like you are having so much fun with your little boy. We have to play, Lucy needs a friend to learn how to share with cause she thinks she's the queen. k- sorry this is forever long. keep in touch.

Kiley said...

Well Hello!! Your little guy is so cute! I'm so glad you said hi! You have a cute blog! Keep in touch~