Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our House!!


Here are pictures of our house from the beginning to now. It is so nice to no longer be in an apartment and hear other people. We love it out here in Washington Fields. The ward is so great too! It was funny because we went to church and our Bishop was Bishop Brooks. I came home and called my dad to see if we were related. Well, we are.. Man, it's a small world but, such a big family! Cooper especially loves it out here because we have horses right across the road from us. He likes to visit them everyday. I am excited because we will soon have neighbors. Yeah!!

9 comments:

Elise said...

That's a beautiful house! I am so jealous. I've got at least five more years before we own a house!

Jake said...

Love the house girl!! Oh I can't wait to finally own a house!! You look so gorgeous Dorene! Your boy is adorable too!! BOYS ROCK!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

How weird, I found your blog today, seriously and was going to leave a comment, but Ever started crying, that is crazy! I am great, how are you? You look so cute, and Cooper is so cute, gotta love little boys. What a beautiful house, I bet it is nice to own something that you are the first to be in it!

Jason and Joanna said...

you may be excited to have neighbors, but we are so even more excited to be your neighbors! ;) Your house is beautiful- even your flooring ;)

Torgersons said...

I'm so happy you found us! Your house is so darn cute. Are you pretty close to my parents' house? Your little guy is so cute!

Anonymous said...

That's cool you got such a cute home! It will be a while before I have one. We've got debt to pay off and then we'll think about it. But houses are so cheap right now!

Gayle said...

Hey Dorene
Your house looks beautiful!! Your blog looks great too. Thanks for letting me know that you have one. your friend Gayle Marshall. And Elise if you see this, please let me in to see your blog

Mother Teresa said...

yahoooo, how fun! I really want to come see your new house. Maybe this is the week we can go to lunch and check out the your new digs. Call me when you don't have to tend. Terrie

Laura Edwards said...

Hey Dorene! This is Laura (Jacobson) Edwards. I love the house! Congrats! Feel free to visit our blog anytime! mattnlauraedwards.blogspot.com