Holy Cow! I haven't laughed this hard in forever. That clip was awesome! And OH MY WORD!!! looks like Cooper had a super fun party. I bet your kitchen smelled extra clean after the baking soda bath, I would have had a complete come apart if Lucy had done that. I hope I wouldn't have done something drastic j/k- but I'm glad we don't have to find out, knock on wood. It's fun that you get to hang out with your sisters, I wish mine lived close. And I've been wanting to call you but Lucy has been the most sad baby lately, she is not herself, we think she is trying to cut her molars. Has Cooper cut his yet?
6 comments:
Holy Cow! I haven't laughed this hard in forever. That clip was awesome! And
OH MY WORD!!!
looks like Cooper had a super fun party. I bet your kitchen smelled extra clean after the baking soda bath, I would have had a complete come apart if Lucy had done that. I hope I wouldn't have done something drastic j/k- but I'm glad we don't have to find out, knock on wood. It's fun that you get to hang out with your sisters, I wish mine lived close. And I've been wanting to call you but Lucy has been the most sad baby lately, she is not herself, we think she is trying to cut her molars. Has Cooper cut his yet?
haha that was way funny!!
My husband looked at your blog for one second and says he thinks he know's your husband's family. Does he have an older sister named Cicely?
oh my gosh that is hilarious!
That was freaking Awsome! That made me laugh so hard!
haha! This is hilarious!
Post a Comment