Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Without Cooper I would have no blog!!

I was cleaning up the bedrooms today and I had that "mommy instinct" to go and see what Cooper was doing. Well, to my surprise I found him in the kitchen on top of the counter with a spatula in one hand and baking soda everywhere with things from the cupboard out on the counter. I looked at him and asked him, "What are you doing???" And with a big smile on his face in his cute little voice he said, "birthday cake!" Well, apparently he was going to make a birthday cake with all the things you see on the counter. He also found the candles at the top of the cupboard! The main ingredient, BAKING SODA!
The mound of baking soda and a few candles
after sweeping up the floor!

My life would be so boring without Cooper, but my house actually might stay clean! :) I love my little man. He is truly the reason my blog is still going!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. All he wanted was some cake.

Torgersons said...

Holy cow, what a mess! I wonder how a baking soda cake would taste.

*MARY* said...

I love the jello in the measuring cup, he even got the decorating tools out, so cute.
I know exactly what you mean, without my kids my blog would be all about how bored I am.

Heath & Ege said...

Haha...Love it! Sounds like he keeps you entertained all day long!

Laura Edwards said...

Ha-ha, that is funny!

Where did you get this cute blog template? I love it! I need some new template ideas! Share your secret.

Gayle said...

I don't know whether I would laugh or be upset, but since Copper is so cute, I guess I would have to laugh. Boys are so much fun.