Thursday, July 31, 2008

4 Years!

Today is our Anniversary! Yeah! We have been married for 4 years. It is so crazy how fast time goes by!
Nick is so amazingly wonderful. I am so glad that he came into my life. It has been so fun to learn and grow with him. I love you Nick! Thanks for everything that you do!
We are going to venture out tonight and go to dinner at Red Lobster! :)

11 comments:

Long Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love seafood! I miss mesquite. Cody & I always used to drive down there on friday nights and have the seafood buffet. I hated smelling like smoke, but the food was always delicious!!! Have fun tonight!! Eat some for me too!!! Congrats on 4 years!!! Cody & I just had our 3rd.

Long Family said...

Sorry, I got distracted, I meant to add, he's been a bum lately, I hope he lives to see our 4th!! >:) Ha Ha Ha.

Jason and Joanna said...

how cute! that picture is adorable! I love it! Hope you guys have a great night out! Happy Anniversary!

Megan Andersen said...

Happy 4 Years! I love Red Lobster...but I never get to go because my husband isn't a fan of it.

Nathan and Brooke LeBaron said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Our sixth is on Saturday! Time sure flies.

Gayle said...

Wow!! 4 years, Congrats!! I am glad that you had a nice anniversary. I think its so great to always add on another year to a marriage. Good job on 4 years. I love your wedding picture.

HeatherStout said...

Happy Anniversary yesterday! And I'm sorry to hear about the baby, hope you guys are doing okay.

bryce and paige said...

Happy Anniversary! How fun to be married 4 years. Dorene, I am so sorry to hear about your baby. I can't tell you how awful I feel about it. So sorry, so sorry. We are thinking about you and just know that you are in our prayers. Hope you are doing ok.

Nic said...

Congrats!!!

Amber Blair said...

Congrats on 4 years. Lets play sometime. Anytime is good for me so just give me a call. 313-2627

Mary & Trin said...

Happy day to you. Thanks for your friendship you are a sweetheart I hope all is well for you and yours.