Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July!

For the fourth of July we had a fun swim party at Dad and Grandma Jo's. The kids had a blast. It was nice to cool off in the pool on such a HOT day! (Don't mind my sick tan lines) We had some really yummy food and lots of fun! I don't have any pics of fireworks because Coop fell asleep so I stayed home.

Kaylee got a black eye from softball so we had to take a picture to remember it!

5 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

your tan line is so awesome!!! :) i just had to bug you about that one, sorry. figured i didnt give you enough grief about it on saturday ;) at least your not a LARGE! hee hee ;)

Dave and Natasha said...

Hey, that bottom picture... I don't remember her name, but her husband was in our married ward bishopric, ever since the first time I saw her I thought for sure she was related to you! How is she related? Is that your mom or aunt or something?

Long Family said...

Your pictures are so cute!!! I wish I had a tan line! I thought I would have saturday this week to come see you, but we have to leave saturday. But the next week we are coming back saturday, so we should be back in pretty good time. If not, I will try to see you Sunday. You'll have to call me and let me know if either of those will work. If not we will definitely have to get together the next time I come down. I run down for a week quite a bit (without the hubby). Talk to you soon.

Dave and Natasha said...

No, we don't go to that ward still... We live out in Washington now and just go to the home ward because it's not all old people like our home ward was before we moved. I wondered how she was related because it didn't make sense that it would be your mom- she's too young, but she just looks so much like you that I knew that you had to be related! She was so nice!

~..kass..~ said...

I think you look so great, tan lines and all. Seriously!