Brittney had this on her blog and I think it's pretty cute so play along everyone! Please comment no matter who you are...friend, relative, or acquaintance! Here's how it works: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;) 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. Come on all my blog followers... I want to post something about you so I want to see this on your blog!!!
Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago
















8 comments:
I remember doing the Youth Conference thing together- planning and the activities. Also the dance! That was the best youth conference I had ever been to! I still have my shirt that we got for being on the planning commitee!
I remember being at Brittany Sypus bridal shower. We had stayed so late talking with everyone and sharing stories. I don't remember what time we got done talking, but I know it was pretty late. I love having girl time with you and other friends.
Okay, so I know this is random. I found your link on Natasha's blog and I think that you recently moved into my ward! I am in the WF 5th ward and I live in Desert Meadows. How crazy is that? Anyway, just thought I would say hi and hopefully we can get to know each other. Welcome to the ward!
There's too many things that I can't choose. We grew up going to school together then you dated my silly cousin Adam. Never would have put you two together. You did way better than him! Now we get to be prego together.
Hm, I'm not going to post it on my blog, but I do remember you and Bryce went to prom together! AND you guys thought each other were "cool" if you know what I mean.
I wish I could say I make those bags. I actually get them through a wholesaler and then sell them. The diaper bags are $26.00. I also have some that are smaller for $12.00 and cute tote bags for $14.00. Hopefully one day in the near future I will get around to getting a website done with all of the pictures and prices.
Ha ha. I bet you know what I'm going to say!
My fondest memory of you is when I first met you in Sunbeams. hehe. You were sitting on the first row. I was sitting on the second row. Cute, little, tiny Dorene turns around and says hello to me. Whack! I punched you in the eye. And we've been lifelong friends ever since. :-D
memories... we go SO far back! :) I remember when we went bowling and when you went to throw the bowling ball you dropped it behind you! :) That was nice, wasn't it? sorry, I will never forget that, and I think it's one of the funniest things ever!!
Post a Comment