Sunday, November 9, 2008

Husband Tag

*What is your husband’s name: Nick
*How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years
*How long did you date? 2 months before we got engaged
*How old is he? 27
*Who eats more sweets? Defiently me
*Who said I love you first? Nick-a-roo *Who is taller? Nick
*Who can sing best? Umm.. it's a tie on that one!
*Who is smarter? If it is in the math department defiently Nick!
*Who does laundry? Mostly me- but he helps out too
*Who pays bills? Me
*Who sleeps on the right side? Me
*Who mows the lawn? Nick...I haven't mowed a lawn since I was ten!
*Who cooks dinner? Me, he helps sometimes.
*Who drives? Nick, for his own saftey he claims!
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Lately Nick
*Who kissed who first? Nick
*Who asked who out first? Haha well, technically Nick's mom and Kar set us up on our first date but Nick did call to see if Friday worked! :)
*Who wears the pants? We take turns!
I tag.....Grandma Jo, Jessi, and anyone else who wants to!

3 comments:

Teria Brooks said...

Ive never done a tag so I did one on mine. It was fun! It brought back good memories of when Mike and I first dated. I never knew that Kar and Nick's mom set you and Nick up.

Hope all is well with you. Im excited for saturday! Seriously...let me know if you need help with anything. Anything at all!

Welcome back Carter's said...

This was so fun to read! I feel like I know you both so much better:) I was just reading you last few post and your Cooper seems like so much fun! He is a crack up! Hopefully I'll see him soon at Thanksgiving dinner.

JilLmOejAYsAm said...

Hi Dorene! I love looking at everyone's blogs! It's so fun, although to do mine is not so fun! I'm not such a good writer.....anyways....I asked my Mom what to bring for Thanksgiving and she said you were in charge! Let me know what I can do, I'd be glad to bring anything you need me to! Jill