I was hosting Teria's baby shower at my house and was trying to think of something for a centerpiece/cute decoration for the gift table. I have never made a diaper cake before, but I had heard a lot of people say how easy it was! So...I tried it! Here it is!

Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago
















11 comments:
Darling!
It was so cute. That was a fun evening. Thanks for all you did to make it so nice.
That is way cute.
Thank you sooooooo much for the baby shower. It turned out great! I absolutely LOVE the diaper cake. You did a great job! I'm keeping it as decoration until I need to use it :) You are the best!
Great Job!!! It really is easy and such a great center piece!!!! You are so cute we sure miss you over this way! Next time you are at Jill's house and see one of our cars (silver Camery or greenish silver Stratus) at my moms you should come down and say hi!
How cute!!!
that turned out way cute!
You are so talented! I don't think that I could just whip something up like that!!
CUTE!
How cute, you did such a good job.
I think your cake turned out BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment