I ate too much turkey,
I ate too much corn,
I ate too much pudding and pie,
I'm stuffed up with muffins and much too much stuffin',
I'm probably going to die.
I piled up my plate and I ate and I ate,
but I wish I had known when to stop,
for I'm so crammed with yams,sauces, gravies, and jams
that my buttons are starting to pop.
I'm full of tomatoes and french fried potatoes,
my stomach is swollen and sore,
but there's still some dessert,
so I guess it won't hurt if I eat just a little bit more.
By: Jack Prelutsky
This little poem is so true! I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!
















6 comments:
Cute poem!
Love the poem Dorene have a great Thanksgiving!!!
Way cute I hope that you have a Happy thanksgiving too.
I can totally relate to that poem! Happy Thanksgiving.
Too true!!! I love Thanksgiving cuz its your one time you get to eat and eat and eat and its okay, actually its expected! Happy Thanksgiving!
Unfortunately, I've had to make my blog private. If you want to be added to my list, please send your e-mail address to krystianya.boresheva@gmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment