While I was doing laundry yesterday Cooper decided to sneak out the back door and go over to the horses. This really scares me when he sneaks over there because there is this canal for water and sometimes it is pretty deep. Luckily, today it wasn't because he went over there and decided to play in the mud!
Notice he is wearing my shoes! The one on his foot totally sunk into the mud when he got up to come home when he discovered I had found him! He didn't even notice me until I was across the canal and said, "Coop!" Little stinker. He is always into mischief!

















10 comments:
Dorene you seriously have your hands full. And the worst part is that he had your shoes on! It was great to see you last night. Hopefully we can still hang out, even if we're not neighbors!
Oh wow, that is kind of scary. Good thing you found him just making a mess of himself and your poor shoes :)
Oh that mud!! Sounds like something Easton would do!
Holy moley he's a handful!!! You always have an adventure, that's for sure! Is this what I have to look forward to with Jace. Carli's crazy, but Coop's adventures always top hers! Actually, don't tell me, I'd probably get scared!!! :)
Oh Don't you just love little boys! I can't really blame him though, I am 24 and I play in the mud whenever I get the chance! I love it! Keep a close eye on that little guy!
what a kid! Maybe this is bad to admit but I love hearing about his little adventures. I love it because you seem to handle it well. I just know that my little boy will be there someday and I am just loving my sweet girl who hasn't gotten to that stage YET!
Oh Coop! I like your new background!
Rae
Some how boys and mud will always find a way to be together. Cooper makes me laugh. Too bad he had your shoes.
I love all your posts about your Cooper he is so funny!
what can i say but GOOD LUCK!!
Post a Comment