Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Yucky, green, gross thing"

This last weekend I had my brother-in-laws kids while they went on a trip for their anniversary. The kids were cleaning up the toys in the room and Kaylee came running into the kitchen asking where Nick was. I told her and she went and got Nick and said, "Nick come look.. there is a yucky, green, gross thing!" Nick went to investigate and found that it was a dead frog! A frog?? It was behind Cooper's bedroom door. How did a frog get into the house??? So, Nick discarded of the "yucky, green, gross thing." It still boggles my mind of how a frog got into Cooper's room! Hmm... I guess we will never know!

4 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

how sad! And yes yucky is a great word!

Rae said...

Wow I wonder too how a frog got in Cooper's room!

Teria Brooks said...

probably coop and the mud.......

Long Family said...

I'm going with Coop and the mud. You have so many exciting adventures. I'll keep my fingers crossed that when baby #2 comes...We'll be buying pink! Maybe that will balance you out a little. Can you imagine Coop teaching a little brother all the fun things he's learned to do?! He's so cute!!! The frog....not so much, but he's adorable. You'll have some great stories to look back on!!! I hope I get to see you this weekend!!:)