I found the Potty Watch at Kid to Kid and Harmon's (in the diaper aisle). It is cheaper at Harmon's and the music sounds a lot better.
Good Luck to all you Potty Trainers!
I found the Potty Watch at Kid to Kid and Harmon's (in the diaper aisle). It is cheaper at Harmon's and the music sounds a lot better.
3 comments:
Carli's trying to potty train. I guess I'll have to stick with what I'm doing because we don't have a Kid to Kid or Harmon's....Grand Junction strikes again!!! :(
Hey, I tried that recipe for the Chicken Alfredo that you gave Joanna...OH MY HECK!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW DELICIOUS IT IS!! I think you might have THE BEST recipes! Thanks so much, my WHOLE family loved it!
hehe hey will you tell emily and steph to invite me to their blogs :0 thanks! i will call ya soon about the shower! does rachel have a blog? we got to get her started!
Post a Comment