Monday was my 25th Birthday!! We celebrated a little early and went out on Saturday since we had a family get together on Monday. It started out with Jessica taking me to get a pedicure in the morning. It was so nice to be able to visit with her and get our toes done :) After the pedicure we went and got a smoothie and went shopping.
That night Nick took me out to dinner. After we ate we came home and watched Valkyre. It was such a fun day.
Nick is the most amazing husband and scrubbed the house from top to bottom. (It needed it desperately since my whole first trimester, I didn't scrub any showers or tubs.) It sure made my day!
Nick is the most amazing husband and scrubbed the house from top to bottom. (It needed it desperately since my whole first trimester, I didn't scrub any showers or tubs.) It sure made my day!
We had a family party that night at Warren & Benita's and ate some delicious food and went for a swim. Toni made a yummy banana cake for my birthday and Mikelle decorated it so cute. Thanks Toni & Mikki!
Thanks to everyone who made my birthday such a fun day. Love ya!
I got my first gray hair! :( I guess I really am getting old!
I am also 20 weeks....Yahoo, half way there. Here is a picture of our cute little girl!
Some of the things happening at 20 weeks:
Some of the things happening at 20 weeks:
- I mostly only feel her move when I am laying down or when I get hungry
- My pants are too tight...I can't button them anymore
- I have gained a total of 10 pounds
- My sweet tooth has definitely come back. I love to eat scotch-a-roos!!!
- I had a bacterial infection..Yuck!
- I cry almost every time I see a newborn
- I LOVE to eat Hot Dogs, Fries, Watermelon, and pretty much any fresh fruit.

















10 comments:
Well I know I already said Happy birthday to you I will say it a gain. Happy late Birthday. Do you have any names picked out? If you need help I would just put a voting poll with the names you want and let us guess.
Rae
I mean and let us vote.
Ha! Happy Birthday and I'm so happy you are feeling better... your little girl looks so cute just like you!!
Happy birthday!!! I would type more but the computer's still broken and I hate typing on this iPod!!!!
I already told you happy birthday on facebook, but Happy Birthday again!! I remember almost crying everytime I saw a newborn too when I was pregnant.
Happy Birthday to you Dorene. You are so cute, and most girls can't do up their pants at 3 months along. Lucky Girl! You look Great!
happy birthday!! ya, you hogg all the scotch-a-roos ;) I'm just giving ya a hard time! Such a cute little picture of your baby girl!!
Happy Birthday!!! I hope it was great!! Congrats on having a girl, were sooooooo excited for you guys! We miss you tons and tons and need to get together soon!!! Love ya!
congrats on having a girl. I will have to let Nicole know. Next time she comes up we will have to get together.
Happy late birthday!! I bet you're the cutest little pregnant girl!
Post a Comment