Last Night (Thursday) we went to Tuachan too see Brian Regan! He was so hilarious! There was times when my head and cheeks hurt so bad from laughing. If you have never heard him. I highly suggest you do! He is on the David Letterman show tonight! (Friday May 8th)
http://www.brianregan.com/
Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago
















5 comments:
My family was there too! I saw him once before and it was the most hilarious experience ever. I'm glad you had fun! He rocks!
Our friends totally offered us their tickets for FREE!! (They just barely had their baby..) Anyways e couldn't make it and we didn't even know who he was! We always watch Leno! I'm bummed now! I always LOVE a good laugh :0) Glad you had a great time!
We went to see him Friday night--loved it! What makes him so funny is his facial expressions!! We thought the opening guy was equally as entertaining to watch. It was a way fun date night--
I wanted to go to that, but I think they were sold out when we saw that he was going to be out there. He's such a good comedian. Good, clean humor!! We used to listen to his cd at my work all day, made the day go by faster and made it more fun. Glad you were able to go, and I'm jealous! :)
I love listening to Brian Regan! That is so fun that you were able to see him live!
Post a Comment