Saturday was an interesting day. We had a whole bunch of things planned and ended up only doing one of them. I wish we could have been able to do all our fun things but, I felt like I had been run over by a train. Ugh! Lately, I have been so tired and my body hurts all over....but onto happier things....we went over to the Brooks Family Water Party. The kids had a lot of fun slipin' slidin' down the big slide. Cooper didn't care too much for it. He would climb up and then climb back down. He mostly just hung out at the water guns.
It was fun to sit and visit with the family for a while even though we didn't stay very long. We had some yummy hot dogs, hamburgers, fruit, chips, veggies, potato salad, finger jello, and popsicles.
The "big" kids had a lot of fun going down too. They did some pretty cool tricks! It was sure fun!

Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago
















6 comments:
Hey at least you marked one thing off your to do list on the 24th. My fam went to the lake, but I was SO not up for it! WAY TO HOT!!! Love the preggo pic, you look awesome! Hang in there, we are almost DONE!!! Then we get to see our sweet baby girls!! Yay!
Your so down to the wire girl! This is the part I hate about being pregnant. But you sure do look beautiful (I want to know where the 20 lbs. you gained is??).
What fun to have a giant slip n' slide for the hoilday. Sorry you are so tired, I can relate to that. Your little baby belly is so cute!! I can't believe you only have 11 weeks left. Good luck to ya.
It was good to see you at the party real quick. The slide looked like a blast. Next year we will have to make sure we can be there the entire time. Mike and I are so excited for this weekend!! It will be interesting to see how Dayten does camping :) are you going up thursday??
I can't believe you have gained 21 pounds you look awesome and tiny! Good luck with the rest I hope you feel good. Having a girl is so much fun!
I love the baby bump! You are so cute! I'm glad that the 24th was a lot of fun! That slip n slide is genius!
Post a Comment