Wednesday, July 1, 2009

25 weeks

Here she is poking out at 25 weeks. I love feeling her move around. It feels like she is just rolling around in there. It is defiantly a lot different than with Cooper. He was a little kicker. Like I said in a couple posts back...My appetite has pretty much doubled. I am hungry and thirsty ALL the TIME!!! Things to remember at 25 weeks:
  • I LOVE most all food except seafood and hamburger
  • I get nauseous after 9 p.m.
  • Cooper loves to feel her move
  • Swimming is one of my favorite things to do because it is the only way I can cool down
  • I am surrounded by blankets and pillows at night for comfort
  • I wake up at the same time every night to go to the bathroom
  • I wake up hungry at 5 a.m. every morning
  • We put up her crib
  • My left leg goes numb when I lay flat
  • She goes crazy when I eat crepes...I don't know if she loves them or if she is telling me to stop cause I sure can eat a lot of them! :)

We are so excited for her to come and join our family. It will sure be different having a little girl in the house!!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I guess I didn't realize how close our due dates are! It's like less than a week away from each other! You look so cute :0)

Josh and Kensey said...

I love your little baby belly!! And I can't believe you're already over the half way mark! I'm excited for you!

Long Family said...

I'm so glad you're back!!! You are SOOO cute pregnant! I figured it would look like you had a teeny basketball up your shirt. I won't be posting any prego pics when I talk Cody into our 3rd. I'm a whale compared to all you cute pregnant people!! I'll definiely call you! We're leaving tommorow afternoon!

Gayle said...

You look so cute!! I know how you feel about being hungry and thristy all the time! That's so cute that Cooper loves to feel her move. He will be such a good big brother.

~..kass..~ said...

I LOVE that belly!!! YAY for October huh!! :)

Unknown said...

You are sooo cute!!!

Kiley said...

You are so teeny!!! Congrats thats so exciting being pregnant