I absolutely LOVE this time of year! The smells are my most favorite...the crisp air, pumpkins, and my hot wassail smelly that is in my warmer right now...mmm so yummy!
Everything about this time of year is so fun...sweaters, the glowing fireplace, hot cocoa, thanksgiving, fall colors, etc... I could go on and on.
Last night we carved our pumpkins. Cooper had so much fun deciding what to carve on his pumpkin..it turned out cute as for Nick's...the headless pumpkin horseman...hmm not so sure! ;)
Cooper is getting so excited for Halloween! He tries on his costume everyday.
I can't believe how fast Cooper is growing...it is happening way to fast! He is such a funny little guy.Today he went outside and came back in and said, "Brrr.. it is so chilly out!" Haha I love the things he says.
Some of his favorite things right now are:
Playing swords
shooting hoops
playing his computer game
school
helping me cut up vegetables (with his sword)
apples
hold kallie
obsessed with telling everyone we have a dog in the backyard (we don't). When told that we don't have a dog he says, yes we do...Daisy! (that is the neighbors dog, apparently it is Coop's dog too :) )
picking up dead spiders
looking for "hairy trianchulas"
Kallie is 4 weeks old today! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. She is such a sweet little babe. She is starting to stay awake for longer periods of time. I just love to hold her...I don't get much done but, I figure they are only little once right?
Poor little girl has had such bad gas. It is so sad to see her in pain and then once she gets those toots out she is much better.
As for Nick and I we are just keeping busy with two kids and have appreciated all the help from everyone so much!!
I am starting to feel back to my "normal" self and thanks to Nick i am staying sane by getting out of the house for a bit! Thanks babe! :)
Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago
















4 comments:
those pumpkins turned out awesome!! good work on them! love nick's headless horseman haha. coop is silly! you can claim daisy as your guys' anytime you want to! after-all, she probably comes to your house just as often as she is home! poor kallie! i hope she gets rid of her toots soon!
I love fall too! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! I love all the pictures Staci took...so many super cute ones! It was fun to see you...even if it was just for a sec at Wally World!
Your kids are way cute! I am living in St. George with my parents temporarily. We should get together. call me at 435 669 3563
Cute pumpkins!! Kallie is getting so big.
Post a Comment