Monday, November 9, 2009

Trick or Treat

What a fun and busy Halloween we had this year. It all started on Thursday when Cooper got to wear his costume to preschool for his Halloween Party! He was so excited! Friday he woke up and put his costume on and asked, "When are we going trick or treating?" He was one sad little boy to find out it wasn't today so, he played Pirates! Saturday came and we made Halloween cupcakes for G-ma & Gpa's. We started our visits around three o'clock made it home for dinner at six. After dinner we went trick or treating around the neighborhood and then headed over to the Brooks' Halloween House for donuts & hot chocolate...YUM!

My little Pirate
Showing off the sword
Arrr...Halloween outfit...Thanks Aunt Toni!Cute little flower- thanks Aunt KarVisiting with G-ma & G-pa Great LOVE these baby blues!! (I hope she keeps them)

7 comments:

Long Family said...

She's so cute! I can't wait to see her!

Teria Brooks said...

Your kids were adorable on Halloween! Kallie is getting so big already! Hope to see you soon.

Gayle said...

Those are some pretty cute costumes. Glad you guys had fun at halloween.

Jaci said...

I totally agree with you Kallie has beautiful blue eyes! What a fun halloween. Hope to see you soon:)

Josh and Kensey said...

What a cute pirate!! He is all decked out! I love it! Kallie is growing so fast, she is beautiful!

Kamille said...

Oh! Sweet Kallie. What a little angel. Cooper looks pretty cute. I love that you have Halloween traditions already. It's fun to do donuts and hot chocolate.

Megan Andersen said...

This was a memorable one for you guys...glad it was great!