I can't believe it was already time to go back to the doctor. Two months flew by! Kallie has defiantly chunked up since her last visit. She was only in the 16 percentile for her weight but now she is up to 48%. Her weight is 10lbs 11oz. She loves her milk! Poor girl had shots and it was the saddest thing ever! She cried louder than she ever has in her whole newborn life! This was pretty much her expression all day besides the pouty lip which I couldn't seem to capture.
Somethings Kallie is doing at 2 months
- Starting to coo
- looks for Nick when she can hear his voice
- smiles at him more than anyone else
- gets lots and lots of kisses and hugs from all of us
- only wakes up twice during the night
- naps best in her bassinet
- will only fall asleep on her tummy
- constantly kicks her legs when you lay her on her back on a blanket
- loves to suck on her hand
- loves bath time
- does not like to be rubbed down with lotion
- likes to be held facing out to see everything or over your shoulder
Cooper never seems to amuse me with the things he does! I walked into the bathroom a while back (11.23.09) and there was a cut up pile of paper on the floor. I asked him what he was doing and he replied, "Mom, it's paper. I put it in a pile!" Oh, what a kid...well then to my dismay as I lifted him up on the counter to do his hair I noticed this.....
I asked him if he cut his hair? "No" he said as his eyes got all big. I asked if he was lying and again, "No"...eyes getting even bigger. I showed him his hair in the mirror and he quickly said, "well maybe I cut it just a little" Oh geez...what a stinker!
I asked him if he cut his hair? "No" he said as his eyes got all big. I asked if he was lying and again, "No"...eyes getting even bigger. I showed him his hair in the mirror and he quickly said, "well maybe I cut it just a little" Oh geez...what a stinker!
We had ANOTHER talk on giving yourself your own hair cuts and telling lies. Sometimes I wonder if I am even getting anything through to him!
















5 comments:
haha how is it that Kids always manage to find the scissors!! Hopefully he doesn't start giving Kallie haircuts!! SCARY! I can't believe that she is already 2 months! She is adorable!
Your little baby Kallie is such a beauty! Cooper is just trying to stay busy.....Good Luck! Boys will be Boys!
oh kallie is just so cute! (love the header picture) and... OH COOPER! what else can i say? just as bonnie said- good luck! boys will be boys!
Thanks! Yes, that is SO true...boys will be boys. Thanks for the luck I will defiantly need it!!
she is so so cute! I cant believe how big shes getting!
Post a Comment