Friday, May 15, 2009

Need Ideas...

What are some thing that you do to relax? I need some ideas.... I need a new hobby. I want to learn to sew, but I don't know if that will be more stressful than relaxing. Let me know what you do to relax or some fun hobbies to do that won't break the pocketbook! :)
Also, I have my ultrasound on MONDAY so put your vote in for Boy or Girl if you haven't already!
Thanks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading!

Em said...

Funny I was going to say read also. I like to crochet also but I taught Kristi and she thought it was stressful so who knows if that would work for you or not. Good luck.

Erin said...

Reading gets a vote from me, too. lol.
Caleb and I like to go for drives or sit on the porch swing and watch the clouds/sunset. We also like to find random things to take pictures of. Have you thought about scrapbooking or geneology? What about a cooking or baking class? That would be fun.
Good luck!

Gayle said...

I am way exicted for you to have your ultrasound! I like to scrapbook and make cards, but everyone is different. Good luck with trying to find a new hobby.

Justin and Tawsha said...

learn to play the guitar, or learn a new language... i told myself this is what I am going to work on.

By the way... All your comments on my blog were going to spam, I just noticed. So the past six comments you left I just got!!

Andrea said...

Well if you find out you are having a GIRL, you can take up bow making! They are so much fun (and EASY!) to make!! I spend a lot of my spare time doing this. Not to mention I SELL a lot of them too! So I found this little hobby, that actually PAYS me back! How great is that??

The Devin Stewart Family said...

congrats on the girl. I am so excited for you and your family. I am sure that your little guy will be the best big brother.