The last week in July we went up to Panguitch Lake for our Brooks Family Reunion. This is technically the first one we have had as a Paul Brooks Family. It was so much fun!! Some of us went up on Thursday and set up camp and enjoyed the cool weather. We ate some yummy tin foil dinners and s'mores.
Friday we went down to the lake and went fishing. No one caught a thing! We even went a couple more times and still....no luck! It was a lot of fun watching all the kids and untangling lots of fishing line. :)
That night most everyone showed up in time for dinner. We missed Karlinda, Jason M., Jen, their babies, and Austin. We enjoyed delicious shredded beef, dutch oven potatoes, baked beans, rolls, green salad, and scrumptious desserts! After dinner we sat and visited and the kids made some crafts. Later we played an awesome game of family feud and guess who. Kay did a great job at putting those together....we all had a blast and lots of laughs! Dad ended the night with a devotional and it was time for bed. It was so fun to watch the little kids listening to Grandpa so intently as he explained about being a eternal family!
Saturday Morning we enjoyed a delicious pancake breakfast....the blueberry ones were oh so good!!! We also had yummy dutch oven eggs, bacon, watermelon and OJ.
We got all packed up and headed back home to the HOT weather!!
We had some awesome hair up there while we were camping. Justin definitely won the award. His hair was the best!!!
On Saturday morning we had a lot of fun with this potty chair! Thanks to G-ma Irene for passing it down to Warren. :)
Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago

















5 comments:
looks like you had a great time! love the potty chair- and poor Katie!! Good job on camping being SO far along. good work!!
Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I love to camp, but I married a man that isn't too fond of it. I am jealous!
I love family reunions!! You have such fun pictures!
Okay, so your niece Bekka? Looks just like I remember Steph looking. Totally threw me there for a second. And I wish I could have come. Looking at the pictures made me miss hanging out when we little. sigh.
Looks like a good time. Your picture collages are so cute. I love that you can write on the pictures. I need a blogging lesson!
Post a Comment