Tuesday, November 24, 2009

smile, bath, goof

Sweet little Kallie started to smile last week. She is a hard one to get to smile on demand, but Nick has found a way. He lightly blows on her face and she gets the biggest smile ever! What a cutie!She absolutely LOVES bath time. She kicks and splashes the whole time she is in the bath.
Cooper is just a GOOF!! He makes us laugh constantly with the things he comes up with. This was one night while getting ready for bed. He decided he wanted to read his books by the front door with his "glasses". :)
These two little kiddies make life so fun! Love them!

8 comments:

Justin and LaRaine said...

ha your kids are darling. Kallie has the most beautiful big eyes!! I love it! You guys make them well! :)

Aaron and Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron and Bonnie said...

Dorene, your little Callie is so stinkin' cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. You have such an adorable family!

Teria Brooks said...

I love Kallie's smile! and coop is just awesome. we loved spending time with your family yesterday!

Joanna said...

first off- OH COOPER! Haha, that really makes me laugh! he is one silly boy, that's for sure!

Kallie's big blue eyes are adorable! I love them!! She is too cute, love her smile!!

Long Family said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you!

Rae said...

Just like LaRaine says " Kallie has the most beautiful big eyes"!! She is darling!!

Staci said...

Kallie is getting way to big! I need to see her again soon. She is SO cute!. That funny Cooper. He is such a crack up. Chandler is going to miss seeing him this week!